Denim Swim Nappy - Sustainable Swimwear
Since 2009, Li'l Daks have designed and manufactured stylish baby swimwear for those families opting for a sustainable and environmentally approach - saying goodbye to one use nappies.
We are committed to creating bright, bold and fun prints whilst maintaining function as each have their own inbuilt hidden waterproof layer functioning as a 2 in 1, sustainable nappy and swimwear product for use in the water.
The clip fasteners around the waist give you freedom to adjust the leg opening by making it tighter for a snug fit.
Australian designed and manufactured, these swimmers are a must-have swim accessory.
- Built-in swimwear nappy for newborn babies and toddlers
- Hidden waterproof PUL layer
- Adjustable waistline / leg opening for a snug fit
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Chlorine resistant & UPF 50+
- Ideal for water play and swim lessons
- Compulsory to wear in public pools
- Baby; Small (3-12 months, clothing size 00-1 or weighs over 7kg)
- Toddler; Large (1-3 years, clothing size 1-3t or over 11kg)